These are the helpful tips:
1. The teachers should plan activities that are suited to the classroom conditions.
2. The teachers’ disciplinary policies must be in accordance with the school policies.
3. The teachers must observe some routinary procedures to save time and energy (e.g. entering and leaving the room, passing the papers,etc.)
4. The teachers must take into consideration the needs and the conditions of their students.
5. The teachers must utilize positive rather than negative approach in dealing with the children.